Film festival is Finished!!

Hey amazing bloggers how is your day going? Well mines is going amazing. Today we are discussing the process we had during making our film. Well I am really happy because our film got chosen!!!

TRUE FRIENDSHIP FOREVER👩‍❤‍👩💕

The part that went well in our film was the editing  in iMovie because that time we just had to sit and edit, we even discussed peacefully.

The part that didn’t really go well was the shooting because while we were shooting people  kept making noises and interrupting us and some people from our group wasn’t listening.

The highlight of this experience was planning because we got to plan in a website called storyboard that

and it was so fun planning with the group, we can even add characters and choose the background.

The part that I would change in our movie is the part where Madison says Tiana’s name because we needed to film tha part in the last minute and someone else was redoing a shot in the courts so we had to do it next to room 7.

Poster

Blurb

One day Autumn saw madison talk to july about tiana and how she was using her, then when Autumn went to school she met tiana and told what she heard but tiana couldn’t believe that so then they both made 3 plans to check if madison is a true friends. When the bell rang and 

When Madison came she saw them and got furious.  Miss Kristina did the roll and explained what they are doing  today, then when they went off to work. Autumn and tiana started there plan.  Soon the bell rang and Miss Kristina told everybody to pack up and go to play. Plan two  

Tell me what your favourite scene was below the comments?

One thought on “Film festival is Finished!!

1. Kia Ora Krisha and team
    Thank you for sharing your movie. I like how you had to write a blurb about the movie too, such a great idea. I am glad you didn’t give the ending away. A technique I used to shorten your film was to speed up some of the frames, such as when they are planning parts 2 and 3 as there is no talking, or if there is you can use voice-over. What would you change if you were able to do it again?
    Ngā Mihi
    Whaea Tanya
    Ako Hiko EPL