Doing literacy with cyber smart novel.

Namaste  beautiful and handsome bloggers!!!

Today you know what is on Tuesdays and if  you think it is boring and not interesting then you are a monkey or a donkey. I ‘m just joking you are not donkeys and monkeys but you definitely guessed it right, Today we had cyber smart and sence it is the first session of the term Whea Tanya made it fun and guess what she prepared, she made a slide of a comic and  then she said that we have to make your own comic about smart footprints and kawa of care . So we had to write like private vs public and what is a good quality blog post and how to take care of your Chromebook and  stuff.

The part for this occupation that   was fantastic was   finding and coping the images and adding little speech bubbles too.

the energising part for this  activity was making the right size and writing so small but nobody can see the writing or read it.

Do you like writing your own novels?

Have a great day see you later alligator bye bye!!!

2 thoughts on “Doing literacy with cyber smart novel.

1. Hello Krisha, I’m Rose.S and I’m a yr 6 from Roscommon school, I like how you made a joke about us being donkeys or monkeys, it made me chuckle. I like your comic about kawa of care, We do it as well as a competition I think. The comic about kawa of care was nice and how the characters were designs were so awesome, No way I could make characters that beautiful, I also did public things vs private things as well with my class like yours, I hope you the best for the other events at your school, I bet your slide comic is the best of all like your other classmates, Bye Krisha, See you soon